A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaizad Machhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaizad Machhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaizad Machhi, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Machhi graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Machhi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaizad Pesi Machhi BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kaizad P. Machhi practice?
- Dr. Kaizad Machhi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kaizad Machhi practices Surgery near West Bend, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI.
See West Bend Surgeons.