Dr. Kaj Johansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kaj Johansen?

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Dr. Johansen is a caring, courteous and skilled doctor. He has always treated me with respect, understanding and care. He listens to me. He takes as much time as I need to answer questions. He is an outstanding example to all medical professionals. Thank you, Dr. Johansen!

Great doctor and person

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Dr. Johansen goes above and beyond. Not only is he an expert doctor and surgeon, but his bedside manner supersedes most. Many doctors could learn a lot from him. I highly recommend Dr. Johansen.

So glad I was referred to him

Posted on September 17th, 2013

I was incredibly impressed with Dr Johansen. I have been referred to other specialists and have never experienced this type of treatment. He was so patient and friendly. I was a nervous wreck when I arrived but his demeanor put me right at ease. He answered all of my questions and listened incredibly well. I have been shuffled around to multiple doctors in hopes to find a diagnosis. Within 20 or so minutes of being there he was able to give me a diagnosis and presented me with a treatment plan.

Posted on March 27th, 2013

After taking our daughter to many doctors, over seven years, we had the wonderful experience of finding Dr. Johansen, who diagnosed her (correctly) in a few minutes. I finally understand why you want to see the top doctor in a particular field: they have seen everything unusual and know diagnosis that others have never encountered before! He was also good at explaining what was happening and what the procedure was like to correct the problem. Now she is living without pain for the first time. We are so thankful to Dr. Johansen!

Outstanding!

Posted on October 1st, 2012

I would send family and friends to Dr. J. without hesitation! If like mine a rare/difficult problem: he's your Doctor! Excellent physician, surgeon and person! His office staff are wonderful; kind, efficient and friendly. Great with call-backs, and when Dr. can't call due to his very heavy schedule, PA or RN will always call to relay. Highly, highly recommended.

Posted on October 6th, 2010

Difficult to get in touch with followup questions and concerns after surgery. Physicians assistant no better with information contrary to doctor information.

Posted on October 6th, 2017