Family Physicians, Surgical Specialist

910 W 5th Ave
Ste 130
Cliff Cannon, Spokane, WA 99204
509-228-1000
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  So glad I was referred to him  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2013

I was incredibly impressed with Dr Johansen. I have been referred to other specialists and have never experienced this type of treatment. He was so patient and friendly. I was a nervous wreck when I arrived but his demeanor put me right at ease. He answered all of my questions and listened incredibly well. I have been shuffled around to multiple doctors in hopes to find a diagnosis. Within 20 or so minutes of being there he was able to give me a diagnosis and presented me with a treatment plan.

|  show details
by Thankful Parent on Mar 27th, 2013

After taking our daughter to many doctors, over seven years, we had the wonderful experience of finding Dr. Johansen, who diagnosed her (correctly) in a few minutes. I finally understand why you want to see the top doctor in a particular field: they have seen everything unusual and know diagnosis that others have never encountered before! He was also good at explaining what was happening and what the procedure was like to correct the problem. Now she is living without pain for the first time. We are so thankful to Dr. Johansen!

|  Outstanding!  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

I would send family and friends to Dr. J. without hesitation! If like mine a rare/difficult problem: he's your Doctor! Excellent physician, surgeon and person! His office staff are wonderful; kind, efficient and friendly. Great with call-backs, and when Dr. can't call due to his very heavy schedule, PA or RN will always call to relay. Highly, highly recommended.

|  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

Difficult to get in touch with followup questions and concerns after surgery. Physicians assistant no better with information contrary to doctor information.