A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kajal Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kajal Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kajal D Rao MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kajal D. Rao practice?
- Dr. Kajal Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kajal Rao practices Internal Medicine near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Lone Tree Internists.