A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kajoor Sudhakara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kajoor Sudhakara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudhakara graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Sudhakara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sudhakara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kajoor D. Sudhakara practice?
Dr. Kajoor Sudhakara practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Internists.