Dr. Kajoor Sudhakara MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 7th, 2015
Dr. Sudhakara and his staff have always treated me and my family for over 25 years now and are all the best!! I cannot think of a better team of people. They always make us feel confident with their knowledge and concern for our health and try their best to solve any medical problems that may arise. I would recommend and do recommend them to all of my friends. Also the Pharmacy in their office does a fantastic job too!! I do not know what we would do without their help and hope they never change. Kudos to this office!!

September 2nd, 2015
Unprofessional Staff
I have been seeing Dr. Sudhakara for over 10 years. I was first referred to him by a co-worker back in 2004. Lately when I go for a refill on a script, I end up seeing one of his assistants both by the way talk to me like I'm a drug addict. Jen Cox, in fact behaved very unprofessionally toward me today when I questioned her about my previous visits saying "well I didn't see it in the file so...., I'm not gonna argue with you, you can just go see your psychiatrist". When I requested to talk with a doctor she acted offended and said that "he would tell me the same thing" When I saw the doctor he told me he has only been writing me the script because of the person I was referred by!! Um..... Excuse me? How unethical, not to mention absurd. Doctors are not public facilities they are private industries and there are choices. After a decade I'm choosing to go elsewhere.