A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kakan Naha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Naha graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Naha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kakan Naha MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kakan Naha practice?
- Dr. Kakan Naha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kakan Naha practices Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and South Holland, IL.
See Elmhurst Internists.