Preventive Medicine / Wellness, Plastic Surgery Specialist

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
This man should not be in practice!!! show details This man should not be in practice!!!
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr.misdiagnosed my husband with many things when he really had cancer. Now his life expectancy is shortened.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Apr 18th, 2012

Really great overall experience. Dr Shwarts was very professional and compassionate....and he saved me a lot of money.

Nov 10th, 2011

THIS MAN IS A VERY BAD DOCTOR HE HAS A DRUG ADDICTION AND IS CURRENTLY AWAITING TRAIL ON FELONY ASSAULT CHARGES

Oct 26th, 2011

It was the most awful Dr. visit I have ever had and I will not be going back or sending anyone else.

unprofessional Dr. show details unprofessional Dr.
Aug 8th, 2011

Dr. Swharts has proven that all docotr's are not compassioniate or have bedside manner. The staff are rude and unprofessional as well, one staff sneezed in her hands and didn't use any germ-x or wash her hands. Staff does not know how to communicate with patients, the Dr. Or each other. The building is torn down, hot and filled with mold. If you have a loved one, please do not allow them to go to this doctor or this clinic-this people DO NOT know what they are doing! How is this man practin?

Best Experience I've Had show details Best Experience I've Had
Jun 8th, 2011

Usually I hate going to the doctor and have never really had a good experience. Dr. Shwarts was very kind and thorough. Treatment was quick and my payment was less than I assumed it was going to be. Overall a great experience.

May 10th, 2011

office discusting..paper thin walls, heard everyones problems..no hipa that way, waited 4 hours, saw him 2 min, he kicked us out of office and called police because we asked a question. nothing nice to say about the experience at all...