A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kala Danushkodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kala Danushkodi, Physiatrist, Physical Medicine and Rehab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kala Danushkodi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Joint Diseases
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Danushkodi graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Danushkodi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Mary's Medical Center
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kala Danushkodi MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kala Danushkodi practice?
- Dr. Kala Danushkodi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kala Danushkodi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Physiatrists.