A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kala Ramasamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kala Ramasamy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kala Ramasamy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramasamy graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramasamy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kala Karu Ramasamy MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kala K. Ramasamy practice?
- Dr. Kala Ramasamy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kala Ramasamy practices Internal Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists.