A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kala Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kala Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kala Reddy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Troy (24 Years
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kala Gopal Reddy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kala G. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kala Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kala Reddy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.