Dr. Kala Sampat Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kala Sampat?

Absolutely the

Posted on April 30th, 2010

Posted on January 26th, 2010

You can expect to wait quite some time before being called back. Normally somewhere around an hour. Although the staff is very friendly and I love that they always remember who you are. I feel that the Dr. doesnt really listen to your problem/questions. I took my daughter there for snotty poop, something I know to be a food allergy sign due to her pre diagnosed (by a different dr, just moved to the area) dairy allergy. She kept saying snotty nose, after correcting her multiple times we left there with some medication for a snotty nose?? I felt like I was talking to myself. Although she seems really nice, I was not happy with this visit!

Posted on February 4th, 2011