A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kala Shankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kala Shankar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kala Shankar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shankar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shankar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kala Shankar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kala Shankar practice?
- Dr. Kala Shankar has 1 office location.
Dr. Kala Shankar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakewood, NJ.
See Lakewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.