Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kala Nadarajan
Dr. Kala Nadarajan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Escanaba, MI. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nadarajan is affiliated with OSF St Francis Hospital, Marquette General Health System and Munising Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kala Nadarajan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kala Nadarajan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escanaba, MI.
Dr. Francis Welsh
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Escanaba, MI 0.01 mi45
Dr. Jules Blank
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Escanaba, MI 0.01 mi39
Dr. Richard Cooley III
Escanaba, MI 0.01 mi18