A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalai Parthiban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalai Parthiban is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalai Parthiban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parthiban graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Parthiban has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- DeKalb Medical North Decatur
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalai C Parthiban MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalai C. Parthiban practice?
- Dr. Kalai Parthiban has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kalai Parthiban practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Lithonia, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Geriatric Doctors.