A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalaichelvi Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalaichelvi Huff, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Huff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalaichelvi R Huff MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kalaichelvi R. Huff practice?
- Dr. Kalaichelvi Huff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kalaichelvi Huff practices Anesthesiology near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Anesthesiologists.