A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalaivani Elango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalaivani Elango, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elango graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Elango has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalaivani Elango MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalaivani Elango practice?
- Dr. Kalaivani Elango has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kalaivani Elango practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Fremont Internists.