A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalamani Dharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalamani Dharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalamani Dharma, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharma graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Dharma has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalamani Dharma MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kalamani Dharma practice?
- Dr. Kalamani Dharma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kalamani Dharma practices Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX and Terrell, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.