Dr. Kala Dharma MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2017
Dr. Dharma, is such a caring & nurturing doctor.
Dr. Dharma, is such a caring & nurturing doctor. Many places treat you like a number, they do the minimum for exams & identifying issues, to keep you coming back. Dr Dharma performed an ultrasound on my first visit for my annual to be sure to catch everything. She also made sure a surgery I had was painless & easy. I'm very satisfied with her services.

July 6th, 2017
If I could give her 10 stats, I would
Dr. Dharma and her staff are amazing. I was always at ease and was welcomed each time I went to see her. She is very knowledgeable and takes her time in the room with you. Most doctors I have seen always seem to rush in and out. Not Dr. Dharma, she answers all your questions and concerns thoroughly. If I could give her 10 stats, I would

July 6th, 2017
I am so happy to have found this office
Dr. Dharma is an amazing doctor! She never makes me feel rushed or like my concerns are unimportant. She takes her time to listen and makes me feel comfortable and at ease going to her office. I recently had a procedure done and she was there talking to me while I got put to sleep and there when they woke me back up making sure I was okay and didn't feel nervous. She is very intelligent and always explains everything in detail so you don't leave feeling confused. Her bedside manner is also fantastic which is usually something you don't get when you find a doctor as informative and knowledgeable as she. You can really tell she cares about the well being of her patients and wants to help with any issues you are having. I am so happy to have found this office because she is a really awesome OBGYN doctor.

July 5th, 2017
The encouragement i get is invaluable.
Super friendly people, and i came in at 25 weeks pregnant. After all the years of education I've had, I wasn't remotely prepared for parenting. I came in and asked for educational courses and immediately was signed up! No judgement! Classes are very helpful and I feel a bit more prepared to be a mommy now. I highly recommend coming to Women's clinic! The encouragement i get is invaluable.

Dr. Dharma is the BEST!
Dr. Dharma is the BEST! I have been to quite a few doctors in my 30 plus years due to various medical issues, so I consider myself to be a pretty good judge of medical professionals at this point. :) Dr. Dharma is number ONE on my list of all time favorite doctors. Her bedside manner is impeccable, she truly cares about her patients, she is extremely knowledgeable, she has a great temperament that puts patients at ease, and she keeps her appointment times so you aren't in the waiting room forever. I was SO sad when we moved out of state and she could no longer be my OBGYN, but I had to write this review so others can benefit from his wonderful care. Just be warned...once you have treated with her, none of your other doctors will seem nearly as good. She sets the bar really high and I am having a hard time trying to find a replacement OB out of state that comes close to Dr. Dharma!

July 5th, 2017
I would never even consider going anywhere else
Women's Clinic is a step above amazing. All the partners have helped me throughout my high-risk pregnancy, but Dr. Dharma was there since day 1. She performed my surgery to remove my damaged tube and promised me that I would have a baby. Two months later I was back to tell her I was pregnant. She saw me EVERY week, testing my levels and doing ultrasounds and made me feel relaxed when I was scared out of my mind. She basically held my hand throughout my entire pregnancy. The only thing she didn't do was deliver my baby but her assistant doctor did and she did a beautiful job with my C-section. I would never even consider going anywhere else. My husband and I can't thank them enough!

July 5th, 2017
I would definitely recommend this practice to other women.
I had my first ever appointment with a gynecologist with Dr. Dharma, and she made sure it was a comfortable experience for me. She took the time to make sure all my questions were answered thoroughly. From this experience I would definitely recommend this practice to other women.

July 5th, 2017
Awesome place with awesome people thank you!
The office and bathrooms are very clean and the staff is friendly as well. This was my first time visiting a gynecologist and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Dharma was very helpful and explained everything to me and made sure I did not feel uncomfortable. Awesome place with awesome people thank you!

May 31st, 2017
Simply the best OB-GYN physicians around!!!
Simply the best OB-GYN physicians around!!! They were very professional the whole time. I had a serious health complication and they took care of it with great sensitivity. It's actually a shock that there are some bad reviews but I think they should be strongly recognized for their high sense of professionalism. Also they should be very proud of how dedicated they are to their patients!!

May 31st, 2017
Such a wonderful place, I came here when I suspected I was pregnant and I had a positive pregnancy test with an ultrasound available to me immediately after finding out! I was considering not having the baby but after I talked things out at Women's Clinic, I was given confidence and knew I could do this. Now my son is the greatest gift in my life and I wouldn't trade him for the world. Women's Clinic stayed with me throughout my whole pregnancy and are still a big part of me and my son's life now that he is 6 months old. I highly recommend this place for anyone who might think they are pregnant. Stop in and you will meet some amazing people who will help you realize you can be a mom!!

May 31st, 2017
Dr. Dharma is a wonderful doctor.
The women there are super friendly. The doctors are knowledgeable. When going in for a procedure the doctors take time to explain the process and do their best to make you comfortable. They never rush me in or out of an appointment. Dr. Dharma is a wonderful doctor. She allows her patients to make their own decisions while delicately providing her medical guidance. I would definitely recommend her to any woman who is looking to make her own decisions, and have a doctor who would supports as natural a birth as possible. They're wonderful!

May 31st, 2017
I could honestly go on for hours about just how amazing this place is. Is giving birth without drugs fun? No. Does giving birth at Women's Clinic worth it? I have absolutely loved the quality of care that I have received there. I felt completely comforted and supported by the women who cared for me. It had a very personal, casual and homey feel that honestly makes me want to either stay pregnant or at least work there. It felt really awesome to be part of such a supportive community. Overall, I would rate my experience at Women's Clinic to be a 10 out of 10 for not only my births but for my annual gynecological care as well.