Dr. Kala Dharma MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 31st, 2016
Horrible
Gave me an unnecessary episiotomy that I still suffer from 15 years later

June 29th, 2016
She is a butcher
I can't believe this place is still open. This women mutilated me. Besides all the horrible conditions of the clinic and the fact they can't get any of there paperwork together, couldn't get my blood tests back, couldn't give me my sonogram pictures till two months after the baby and they were of two blurred shapes they didn't even try to get a good image. Anyway, long story short during deliver that women cut me THREE times cause they forgot to turn my epidermal drip off. Four days layer I was in so much pain I went to the hospital, methodist, were I had to have two surgeries to fix what she did. Its sad that every gyno I go to knows something bad happened to me. Just cause its an easy appointment don't do it. Worst mistake I ever made. I still I have pains. Don't go there.

March 25th, 2016
Stay away from this clinic!
The worse clinic ever! Dr Kala was horrible. As soon as my wife and I showed up to the clinic we felt a bad vibe.. We were there to find out the sex of our baby and when the Dr called us she took us to an outdated room, with a sonogram machine that was probably from the 70's, the bed was so old, it was ripped, and the worst part was when she found the baby, she just did measurements and that was it, she was in such of rush that never said anything about our baby, we wanted to hear the baby's heartbeat but not even that...but that's not the major reason why we're so mad at this place, after we left that day I told my wife to go to a different clinic.. And we did, just to find out that our baby was no longer alive 😢😢 the other doctor told us that the baby was already dead the day we went to this clinic.. Dr Kala should have had seen it if she would of took the time to see if our baby was ok.. Stay away from this clinic... Its nasty and unprofessional.

February 25th, 2016
Rushing and toooo Busy and I think she's going blind
She's a good Dr. don't get me wrong but she rushes through everything and thats to dangerous she's understanding to my needs the office is small and gets packed really fast and she has lost her sight if I'm not mistaken she spends little to no time with some but I actually haven't had this issue with her I stop her and ask her questions when I have them but I LOVE DR.DIMPLE SHE'S THE BEST. But overall like I said she's a good Dr she just needs to slow down I don't have any bad blood with her

January 3rd, 2016
Rudeness
The physician assistant (dimple) is wonderful but dr. Doctor was very rude..

March 7th, 2015
GREAT OFFICE THE STAFF IS NICE AND FRIENDLY!

February 1st, 2015
great doctor
I usually don't do reviews but I will for dr.dharma because I love her as my doctor and refuse to go anywhere else. She is the absolute best doctor ever! she always goes the extra mile to fit my schedule.

January 9th, 2015
For the safety of You and Your baby do NOT go here!!
I went to the clinic on st Francis, I read her reviews before I went but with her being close by the house and convenient I wanted to give her a chance, absolutely horrible, this is sad, I don't know how this is allowed to happen, She saw me for about 5 minutes, was in and out, I am 5 months , the sonogram I received was saddening she rushed through it and said your babies fine you can go, I didn't see anything and neither did she, no listening to babies heart beat nothing, please get proper care ladies this place is dangerous, I was almost in tears when I left here, but Thank God I found a wonderful Dr, I am getting wonderful care now, Stay away from this place!

May 21st, 2014
horrible service
this is the worst doctor to go to... first i heard she had a bad rep around the town, but i really didnt pay much attention to it. as i went to the doctor, such a rush and didnt give me time to ask questions, poor technology, they need more experience. i never ever seen dr.dharma since i was there, one of her nurse said i had HPV.. and said it could turn to cancer, i was so scaried out of my life.. but than they gave me pills to take and as i got home to take the pills for the next morning because she told me to take them 1 hour before i came so they could see if it turned into cancer or not, the pills were horrible..it said dont take if your trying to be pregnant or pregnant,scared out of my life i didnt take them. next week my aunt delievers babies when i told her about my doctor, she completely screamed at me and said i had to switch quickly, so i did.. my new doctor Dr. Tamin is great. he delievers at Texas Regional and i see him everytime i go to my appointments. when he did my blood,turns out i DIDNT HAVE HPV!!!! i was perfectly healthy... they try to get more money out of you... i do not recommand her to nobody!! she is horrible, or staff is horrible, and her office is badly!! please if you have her, change quickly.. and not to mention she didnt want to give me my records at all!! i kept requesting them and she didnt send them, i had to do my blood work over again, EVERYTHING!

March 18th, 2013
St Francis office
I love the techs and the nurses they are the most helpful love dr shaw. But dr dharma has a fast pace problem I can't fully get dressed which her busting in with other patients (rushing me out the room) then barely even her and when u do u can't ask questions without her saying I'm a professional I know what I'm doing all I can wish for is that she see the patients and dr shaw consultants them an give them the information they need

January 29th, 2013
Saint Francis office
I am not sure if she is different at her other locations, but her Saint Francis office is absolutely horrible. It's run down and they take for ever to see you. They are not informative at all and will set you up for appointments that are a waste of time. I am pregnant with my third child and this is the first time I've ever had such a bad prenatal experience. I have had 3 visits to this location and will not be going back. They supposedly gave me a papsmere for my first visit, according to my chart, but they did not. When they set up my second appointment they told me it would be with Dr. Dharma and that she would tell me the sex of the baby and the general health of the baby. She had me on the table for under 5 minutes, did not tell me the sex nor did she tell me about anything on the ultrasound screen. They told me my third appointment would be with an ultrasound tech who would actually be the one to tell me the sex and check the health of the baby. The tech was on her phone with no one in her room for almost 20 minutes when one of the nurses brought to her attention she had a patient waiting. She was rude and it was like pulling teeth to get her to tell us what she saw on the monitor. She did tell us the sex at least. I can say that most of the staff is nice, but their service is lacking.

July 5th, 2012
very good employees. very help full