Dr. Kala Dharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kala Dharma?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2017

OMG!!! Awesome, friendly staff.

What can I say about Doctors Dharma? Not to mention her nursing assistants? Omg! They feel like family. I know that people only know what they hear from others. But you don't know what you are missing out on. Awesome, friendly staff. Very little to almost no waiting time. Quiet and relaxing. So understanding no matter if you're a soon-to-be, 1st time mother or a mother of multiples and they don't judge. The rumors that I have heard about how terrible they are simply rumors spread by childish people. Their costs haven't gone up. They've never denied either of my insurance companies. Now, ask yourself, do you want to be treated like family OR be treated like a paycheck?

July 12th, 2017

I have had several other OBGYN's and none even compare to the care I received by Dr. Dharma. Even after I had my baby she talked to me with deep concern about every aspect of my life, she treated me in a very professional manner but also a very friendly manner. I consider her a friend. Thank you Dr. Rachel Dharma and all the staff at Women's Clinic!

July 12th, 2017

I have nothing bad to say about this office.

I have nothing bad to say about this office. Dr. Dharma and her Nurses are absolutely wonderful. They took care of me my whole pregnancy. I am an anxious person so I felt the need to know everything or almost everything. Dharma educated me so much and it took a lot of the stress of my pregnancy. It is a very comfortable place with a friendly staff! They are their for your best interest!!!

July 12th, 2017

She's so very helpful and wonderful!

I love Dr. Dharma!! I'm on Medicaid and I had a miscarriage and it was my first baby and she was more than helpful in answering my questions and was there for me the whole entire time! I wouldn't want to go to anyone else! She made me feel very comfortable helped ease my anxiety at my first appointment, then my ultrasound. So very helpful and wonderful! I love it here!!

Superb doctor!

Superb doctor! You don't find many Doctor's out there like this anymore. She has a wonderful bedside manner, spends all the time you need answering any questions and/or concerns, and most importantly you're never rushed or made to feel as though you are just a number. She is highly intelligent and, as a plus, has a beautiful office! I would recommend her to anyone!

July 12th, 2017

I love Dr. Dharma and have such peace of mind having her as my OB.

I love Dr. Dharma and have such peace of mind having her as my OB. When I found out I was having twins, I wanted to make sure I had an OB with experience handling multiples--I was blown away when her receptionist told me how many twin and triplet deliveries she'd done in the previous year alone (and in talking to others in the medical community, person after person said she's the one to go to for high-risk situations). Dr. Dharma monitored my pregnancy very thoroughly and was also totally supportive of my preference for natural delivery. She's been a fantastic physician through a thrilling twin pregnancy, a disheartening miscarriage, and another happy single delivery. When you combine her intellect and excellent training and her ability to communicate options so thoroughly and advise with genuine care for you, you've got the whole package. Couldn't recommend her more highly.

July 12th, 2017

Recommended 100%. Keep it up Dharma!

I've seen Dr. Dharma and her assistants. Perhaps she is the most personable doctor I have ever met. I honestly can't even begin to describe all the great things about her. All her staff were amazing and really helped me feel comfortable, especially in high stress situations. And also they were so kind and welcoming to everyone as well. No better choice in this little town. Recommended 100%. Keep it up Dharma!

July 11th, 2017

Dr. Dharma is someone you should consider visiting.

The staff is very friendly, polite and welcoming and the office is very neat and clean. Dr.Dharma is intelligent, compassionate and a caring person and a truly outstanding doctor, she was enthusiastic and encouraging, her bedside manner is top quality. Dr.Dharma took her time to listen carefully and advised according to my health concerns and I left the office feeling good about my health and also knowing that I have support and guidance if needed. Dr. Dharma is someone you should consider visiting.

July 11th, 2017

Dr. Dharma is so patient and she genuinely cares about her patients and babies.

I love this practice! Dr. Dharma is so patient and she genuinely cares about her patients and babies. The practice runs smoothly, and my wait time has never been excessive. My biggest compliment to the practice is that they truly provide knowledge and education to new moms to make informed decisions about their medical care. I have never felt forced or uniformed about all the decisions that need to be made during pregnancy. I would recommend to any friends who are pregnant or trying to get pregnant, and will definitely plan to continue going to this practice for future pregnancies.

July 10th, 2017

Dr. Dharma is the best doctor... Ever!

Dr. Dharma is the best doctor... Ever! She listens and she is very knowledgeable. She makes you comfortable and she has a great sense of humor. She takes her time with each individual patient. Overall she a great doctor and she does the best c sections stitches, cant even tell i had one unless u go up close to my stomach. All of her staff members are just as great as she! Definitely would recommend her to anyone seeking a good doctor.

July 10th, 2017

If you are looking for a new doctor they would be a good pick!

I have been a patient at Women's Clinic for over 2 years and I love them! They delivered my 3rd baby and everything was successful. I am always very satisfied with the service that I receive at their office and I would recommend them to anyone. The doctors are knowledgeable and passionate about their work and the entire staff is approachable, compassionate, empathetic, and friendly. If you are looking for a new doctor they would be a good pick!

July 10th, 2017

I felt safe and I was receiving excellent care in her clinic.

Thankfully, a friend referred me to Women’s Clinic, and my experiences there have been great! I absolutely had no clue where to go to next after making the decision to find a new OB/GYN office to help deliver my second child. Women's Clinic of St Francis Ave, Dallas, TX met my requirements: I knew I wanted a caring, friendly and competent office staff, a clean and relaxing office environment and an honest, empathetic, reputable and professional doctor who listened well and cared about my desires and then integrated them with her professional expertise. My second child was delivered by wonderful team of midwives and Dr. Dharma. I felt safe and confident in her clinic. And I was receiving excellent care. The team of doctors, midwives and professional staff at Women’s Clinic are an exceptionally caring and professional group. My entire family is grateful for them. I will recommend Women's Clinic to family and friends!.