Dr. Kala Dharma MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Berkeley, CA

3.3

May 25th, 2017
Very passionate and caring ❤ had wonderful pregnancies and births.
The midwives at Women's Clinic are amazing and excellent! I'm so excited to know I have these women to go to with my second child!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience and support group!

May 25th, 2017
Amazing place to go
We have had the pleasure of using both the midwifed and the doctors. Both teams and staff are great all three of our children have been delivered through these wonderful women. We have one more on the way and look forward to their services. They are very attentive and caring.

May 24th, 2017
Absolutely amazing recommend to every woman!
Dr. Dharma and her staff is amazing. Its important to feel confident in your doctor and for the first time I can say I truly am. This is my first pregnancy and her and her staff have been there for me every step of the way every question every concern they had and I have had for my health was addressed and taken care of right away. Her and her staff have a very motherly way about them and its amazing it shows how much they really care about their patience! I do plan on having other children and I will always come back to her even for regular woman health check ups. Absolutely amazing recommend to every woman!

May 24th, 2017
Absolutely amazing recommend to every woman!

My experience was great.
I came to Dr. Dharma in the middle of my pregnancy due to moving from a different city. My experience was great. She has a very busy practice but is always available via her staff for any questions or concerns. As the pregnancy progresses you will see more and more of her at your appointments and make a plan for the delivery. She is very respectful of your delivery wishes and on the day my delivery went as planned. She was present to check my progress throughout the delivery, though she has to pop back and forth to clinic to see her patients. I will return to her practice with future pregnancies.

May 24th, 2017
Keep up the awesome work Dr. Dharma!!!
I went into labor at 38 weeks my physician was not available and Dr. Dharma was on call. I am very pleased with her care. She is an awesome physician! She has great bedside manners. She is a very caring physician. I am thankful that she was there and delivered my baby. I work in the medical field and have worked with some physicians who I would not recommend. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dharma!! Keep up the awesome work Dr. Dharma!!!

May 2nd, 2017
Very Good doctor
Best doctor that i came across

April 21st, 2017
The ladies here are fantastic
Staff was very helpful, The surgical procedure was the better way to go fast and reliable. They made me feel so comfortable and helped with every need I had. Super clean office.

April 16th, 2017
LOVE my doctor
Dr. Dharma was very nice and ultra informative. They all took great care of me and my son and took the extra time to answer my questions and make sure I felt comfortable with my pregnancy and birth plan. I kind of miss checking in with them now that I've had him!

April 14th, 2017
Amazing doctor and staff!!!!
I'm currently being seen here . And I love it. Everything about this place makes me feel really welcomed. Everyone is so nice. It's very professionally put together.

August 31st, 2016
Horrible
Gave me an unnecessary episiotomy that I still suffer from 15 years later

June 29th, 2016
She is a butcher
I can't believe this place is still open. This women mutilated me. Besides all the horrible conditions of the clinic and the fact they can't get any of there paperwork together, couldn't get my blood tests back, couldn't give me my sonogram pictures till two months after the baby and they were of two blurred shapes they didn't even try to get a good image. Anyway, long story short during deliver that women cut me THREE times cause they forgot to turn my epidermal drip off. Four days layer I was in so much pain I went to the hospital, methodist, were I had to have two surgeries to fix what she did. Its sad that every gyno I go to knows something bad happened to me. Just cause its an easy appointment don't do it. Worst mistake I ever made. I still I have pains. Don't go there.