A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalanie Mendis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalanie Mendis, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendis graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Mendis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalanie Mendis MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalanie Mendis practice?
- Dr. Kalanie Mendis has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalanie Mendis practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.