Learn more about Dr. Seshagiri Kalapala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seshagiri Kalapala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalapala
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kalapala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seshagiri Kalapala, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalapala graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Kalapala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seshagiri Rao Kalapala MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Seshagiri R. Kalapala practice?
- Dr. Seshagiri Kalapala has 1 office location.
Dr. Seshagiri Kalapala practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Vienna, WV.
See Vienna Physiatrists.