A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seshagiri Kalapala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seshagiri Kalapala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seshagiri Kalapala, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalapala graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Kalapala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seshagiri Rao Kalapala MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Seshagiri R. Kalapala practice?
- Dr. Seshagiri Kalapala has 1 office location.
Dr. Seshagiri Kalapala practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Physiatrists.