Dr. Seshagiri Kalapala Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Seshagiri Kalapala?

April 1st, 2017

Pill mill. Dea needed stat

June 27th, 2013

If you have other options, take them

The first thing I noticed when walking into the office was a smell I can only describe as old urine. The nurses are friendly. Dr. Rao doesn't seem to understand that as a pain management doctor he is actually supposed to attempt to manage pain. When I mentioned issues due to my back surgery that were causing pain he asked why those body parts hurt. I don't think I should have to be educating him since he is the one who is a doctor. He cut me down to 2 of the lowest dosage of hydrocodone a day, when the place that referred me to him had me on up to 4 or 5. He claims it is because of another med I'm on (not for pain), but I have seen multiple doctors, and he is the only one who has ever said that. I have 2 rods and 4 screws in my spine, arthritis in my hips, and degenerating SI joints. He even refused to allow me to take more when I was injured after an assault. I get no relief. His exam is "lift your right leg, your left leg, bend forward, bend back, go to the waiting room".I honestly don't believe he would know even my name if asked.

May 26th, 2010

I think he is a good doctor, his staff is nice and they are helping me with my pain.

March 7th, 2009

Dr. Rao himself is a decent enough doctor. However, he rushes patients through without spending much time with them. The main problem with his service is his staff. Theya are highly unprofessional, which obviously reflect on Dr. Rao. They do not keep promises regarding supplying paperwork or documentation for things such as workers compensation. They make excuses and lie to you as well. I would not recommend this doctor unless you cannot find another in the area.

January 27th, 2015