Dr. Kalavalli Ezekiel MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Richardson, TX

• Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2015
I absolutely love her! She gives thorough check ups, is sweet as can be, and always follows up after our appointments. She also got my son to eat tons of new foods after battling with him not trying any new foods for over two years. Best Dr. Ever!

March 16th, 2015
Best Doctor!
I absolutely love her! She gives thorough check ups, is sweet as can be, and always follows up after our appointments. And she got my som to eat tons of new foods after battling with him not trying nee foods for over two years. Best Dr. Ever!

January 9th, 2015
An Excellent doctor. Her diagnosis is always darn right. The BEST

August 9th, 2013
Our Pediatrician for 18 years
She and her entire staff are wonderful. We have 2 children - our first is 18 and she has been his pediatrician since he was 3 days old and our second child is 3 1/2 and she has been with him since birth. There is no better office than hers. She takes time with every patient, answers every question and is very knowledgeable. She or her nurse personally calls after every sick appointment we've had, just to make sure our children are okay.

July 23rd, 2013
Best Pedi in the Metroplex
Dr. Ezekiel is amazing. She is always accommodating and gets you in the day you have a sick child. When we had our baby she personally came to the hospital every day and stayed with us for more than 30 minutes. Most doctors would charge $500 for 30 minutes, we only received a small bill from all time she spent with us. She truly cares I trust her immensely!! You cant make a better choice for a pediatrician!!

July 16th, 2012
I love my doctor! Im 11 and she is amazing =).

May 7th, 2012
The best in town. We have moved a way, but my 10 & 12 years old children are still coming back to her.

November 29th, 2011
Caring Doctor with personal follow-up
Dr. Ezekiel is a caring compassionate doctor and I would never like to trade her for another. We have been with her for 11 years for both my sons and her followup is amazing. Yes - there is a wait in her office but her caring personality and taking the time to listen to us makes it worth it. When my kids are really sick, I get a call from her personally following up (even on Sundays or holidays), and not from some MA who cannot answer my questions.

April 5th, 2011
Hi I have 2 kids and I agree with her knowledge, explaining parents in layman terms bla bla bla..........but she's indeed a real bluffer and very irritating. Pretending to be very buzy and making people wait for Hrs... I never spent less than 2 hrs more likely 3 hrs at her cliniq inspite of taking an appt. She has an annoying nurse 'Anne' who for what ever reason always thinks and acts like a doctor herself. Dr Eziekiel is greedy and accomodates many sick kids at the same appt. time.. check it yourself by asking the person next to you about their appt. time then you will realize. If you have 2 kids and 1 kid is sick .. she will ask you to bring the second kid the same day just to make sure that the other kid is not sick even if the other kid is perfectly healthy, she also proposes to examine parents saying just in case parents might be the cause for the kid's sickness though you are feeling healthy "Annoying isn't it" this is just a trick to show how caring she is for the kids and the family in a way to attract you. I agree with every single word written in the "A Real Bluffer" review. I had to undergo Trauma.. having her as a pediatrition for my kids.I atleast spent $1000 as co-pay in 6 months formy kids. I am glad that I changed my kids pediatrition. Beware its a caution and don't beleive any statement written against this... somebody who is very near and dear to her might write those statements. The doctor fits into marketing proffession than as a pediatretion.

October 11th, 2010
Awesome doc.

October 7th, 2010
Unenthusiastic staff who answered my phone call as well as rude nurse/assistant who like the receptionist did not listen when I got in the office room and listed my son's problem to them.

October 29th, 2009
A REAL BLUFFER
You wait too long to be seen, and she calls you in for every little sniffle and pretends she just saved your child's life. Really really annoying, but she's close to where we live and when your child really has something going on, she's able to take care of it.