A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalavathy Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalavathy Srinivasan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalavathy Srinivasan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Srinivasan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalavathy K Srinivasan MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalavathy K. Srinivasan practice?
- Dr. Kalavathy Srinivasan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kalavathy Srinivasan practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians and Detroit Pediatricians.