A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalavati Paila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalavati Paila, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paila graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Paila has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Christus Santa Rosa Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalavati Paila MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalavati Paila practice?
- Dr. Kalavati Paila has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kalavati Paila practices Internal Medicine near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Richland Internists.