The best care show details The best care
by C.B on Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Yohay preformed my older brother surgery. As nervous as my brother and I were we were assured that we were in good hands. Dr. Yohay and his team did an excellent job and were always there to answer any questions that we had. As of today my brother is doing better and getting stronger. Thanks to Dr. Yohay and his team.

Worst Experience with this Doctor!!! show details Worst Experience with this Doctor!!!
Jan 10th, 2015

Where do i begin, he is by far one of the worst doctors i have encountered with. It all began with my currently 17 year old daughter, she had a stroke at the age of 14 and was left with a dissection of the vertebral artery. Doctor Yohay is her neurologist due to her age she needs a pediatric neurologist because she is not yet 18. He reviews my daughters results when she was about 16 and goes, well your not getting better, chances are you will be like this forever if anything just get worse. I have never heard a doctor say that to a minor without even speaking to me, her mother about it first. But thats not even the worst part. She is supposed to get MRI's done every 6 months. She did an MRI in February of 2014, and i was calling to ask about the results and see him. After MANY phone calls they finally agreed to make me an appointment to see him. He than cancels our appointment a week before we were supposed to show up where for his so called assistant reveals me my daughters MRI results over the phone saying they haven't changed they are the same, and states the doctor will be leaving on vacation and can't see my daughter. Its been a year later and i still haven't been able to get in touch with him. Ive called multiple times and get oh he will call you back at his earliest convenience. Mind you no return call have been made. My daughters symptoms are coming in stronger as they were before the stroke, I have notified the workers plenty of times and he does not even care enough to give me a call back. To me he is not a doctor nor deserves the title of a doctor. By far the worst experience of my life with him. I do not recommend him to anyone at all. He does not care.

My wait is finally over. show details My wait is finally over.
by Rose Ann Fisher on Apr 6th, 2013

I have spent most of my adult life going untreated for a condition that I was unable to find adequate care for. After listening to Dr. Yohay at a seminar, I knew I could get proper treatment if he would be willing to accept me as his patient. My instincts were absolutely correct. I am now getting diagnostic testing and treatment. Something I wish I had 25 or more years ago.

Feb 24th, 2011

Excellent. Spent alot of time with us. Very courteous and caring. Very thorough and very knowledgeable.

parent of NF1 child show details parent of NF1 child
Nov 4th, 2009

incredibly kind, listens, gives accurate and clear information. explains things and answers questions.