A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaleem Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaleem Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaleem Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Parkview Noble Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaleem Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kaleem Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Kaleem Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaleem Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Gastroenterologists.