Dr. Kaleem Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kaleem Khan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kaleem Khan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2011

Dr. kaleem Khan review

Let me start by saying that I have been a bothersome patient. And unlike most physicians these days, Dr. Kaleem explained everything, and took time to answer each and every one of my many, many questions. Every few years, I suffer from fluid behind my ear drums, and it makes me completely insane. About 4 years ago, I saw Dr. Kaleem for the first time (my ears had been blocked for several months) and I was able to hear after one visit.This time, I got an infection that caused my eardrum to rupture. I live in Portage, IN about 60 miles away from his clinic now, so I had to see a different doctor. After two visits, and feeling worse each time I saw this new ENT, I decided to make the trip back to Naperville to see Dr. Kaleem. Unfortunately, draining my ears was not an option, as I had scarring from an ear tube that the previous doctor had put in, and taken out 4 days later. I nearly broke down crying in his office, as the ear fullness and dizziness had kept me awake and unable to eat for the better part of two weeks.Dr. Kaleem is extremely knowlegable, caring physician. Is really on top of things. Doesnt hesitate to suggest a specialist if necessary. Office staff is absolutely THE BEST. Will always find a way to get you in asap even if they have to curtail their lunch time and do it with a smile and terrific disposition

November 8th, 2011

Dr. Kaleem Khan Review

Dr. Kaleem Khan is a gem... Great doctor!!! He is very informative when it comes to a diagnosis He is very knowledgeable compassionate and helpful. He goes above and beyond He has a wonderful manner that puts nervous patients at ease. My whole family feels comfortable with him because, as others have said, he listens - and that's rare. His hours are also very convenient for people who work - and that's rare, too. He is an excellent family doctor who really takes his time with listening and explaining things. I really appreciate the communication and attention to detail. . I would recommend him to anyone out there who needs a really good family doctor. I nominate Dr. Kaleem Khan for Patients' Choice Award and he DESERVES.

November 17th, 2016