More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kaleo Ede
Dr. Kaleo Ede, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ede is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center, Banner Thunderbird BHC and Banner Estrella Medical Center. Dr. Ede has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kaleo Ede has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kaleo Ede is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Kartik Mody
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi11
Dr. Keren Cedillos
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Donna Holland
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi24