Learn more about Dr. Kaleo Ede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaleo Ede is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaleo Ede, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ede graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ede has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ede accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kaleo C. Ede practice?
Dr. Kaleo Ede practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Pediatric Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Rheumatologists, Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pediatric Specialists, and Phoenix Pediatric Surgeons.