A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaleo Ede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaleo Ede is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ede
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ede Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaleo Ede, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ede graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ede has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaleo C Ede MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kaleo C. Ede practice?
- Dr. Kaleo Ede has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaleo Ede practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pediatricians, and Phoenix Rheumatologists.