A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaleo Ede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaleo Ede is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ede
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ede Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaleo Ede, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ede graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ede has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaleo C Ede MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kaleo C. Ede practice?
- Dr. Kaleo Ede has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kaleo Ede practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pediatricians, and Phoenix Rheumatologists.