inactive

Kali D Arnold MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.9

April 1st, 2016
Cannot stop crying
I don't know why she lied to me,but every time I see this doctor I have this feeling I can't shake,her lieing to me,the lies upon lies,why

March 11th, 2015
Cst Service Mgr.
I went to her thinking she could help me with my pigeon toes on my right foot, after the surgery i was in severe pain. They were talking about putting me in the hospital and then they got my blood pressure down . After all this I still have deformed toes and she also put pins in there and plate on big toe which was not discussed. then I was on crutches for 12 weeks and it was very hard to get up 2 flight of stairs and getting back to work everyday, so now I have all kinds of problems walking and putting on New Balance Sneakers or Earth Bound sandles only to THANKS alot to her for such great Skills if I only new .....

September 11th, 2013
3 recorective surgeries due to her incompitent work
She went through everything very fast, the pin actually came out and I had to have the surgery again to have it put back in, when it came out,it was clearly as she put it "over corrected" and flippantly said "it will correct itself" mean while I have had to go have 3 corrective operations to correct her, I also documented this with photos, it has now become so painful to walk that when I go out,most of the time it's in a wheelchair. I am trying to bring a lawsuit against her but I need more people who have had similar experience with her...Please help me! WHEREEVER SHE IS,DO NOT GO SEE THIS WOMAN, SHE IS NOT QUALIFIED! Not to mention, she laughed when she said she "over corrected my toe and just to wear wider shoes"

August 7th, 2013
Horrible experience!
Went to have surgery on left foot for hallux rigidus. The doctor was impersonal and aloof. First red flag. Doctor was recent grad and inexperienced. Second red flag. Surgery went well and recovery was long and painful. Pain has gone so in that respect it was successful. However, the big toe was not properly aligned and would never touch the floor. This causes walking problems and back pain. Special orthotics had to be purchased. Now, 2 years later, the big toe has grown up and over the second toe, making standard footwear and flip flops impossible. Crocs is the only thing I can wear. Subsequent diagnosis from a qualified ortho i8s that the surgery was incorrectly done and will have to be done again to correct the problems caused by Dr. Arnold. AT YOUR OWN RISK!

August 13th, 2012
Don't go here!
I was referred to dr. Arnold for right foot pain possibly caused by an old stress fracture. She barely glanced at the X rays I had brought and didn't even examine the right foot. She just kept going on and on about my left toes and how I must wear shoes. Of course a referral for an orthotic device was given. My overall impression was that I was wasting her time and that she just blew me off and was actually laughing at me. The whole Resurgens practice is just too big and impersonal.