Surgeons

758 Old Norcross Rd
Ste 100
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
770-962-4300
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  3 recorective surgeries due to her incompitent work  |  show details
by Amanda on Sep 11th, 2013

She went through everything very fast, the pin actually came out and I had to have the surgery again to have it put back in, when it came out,it was clearly as she put it "over corrected" and flippantly said "it will correct itself" mean while I have had to go have 3 corrective operations to correct her, I also documented this with photos, it has now become so painful to walk that when I go out,most of the time it's in a wheelchair. I am trying to bring a lawsuit against her but I need more people who have had similar experience with her...Please help me! WHEREEVER SHE IS,DO NOT GO SEE THIS WOMAN, SHE IS NOT QUALIFIED! Not to mention, she laughed when she said she "over corrected my toe and just to wear wider shoes"

|  Horrible experience!  |  show details
by Stan B on Aug 7th, 2013

Went to have surgery on left foot for hallux rigidus. The doctor was impersonal and aloof. First red flag. Doctor was recent grad and inexperienced. Second red flag. Surgery went well and recovery was long and painful. Pain has gone so in that respect it was successful. However, the big toe was not properly aligned and would never touch the floor. This causes walking problems and back pain. Special orthotics had to be purchased. Now, 2 years later, the big toe has grown up and over the second toe, making standard footwear and flip flops impossible. Crocs is the only thing I can wear. Subsequent diagnosis from a qualified ortho i8s that the surgery was incorrectly done and will have to be done again to correct the problems caused by Dr. Arnold. AT YOUR OWN RISK!

|  Don't go here!  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

I was referred to dr. Arnold for right foot pain possibly caused by an old stress fracture. She barely glanced at the X rays I had brought and didn't even examine the right foot. She just kept going on and on about my left toes and how I must wear shoes. Of course a referral for an orthotic device was given. My overall impression was that I was wasting her time and that she just blew me off and was actually laughing at me. The whole Resurgens practice is just too big and impersonal.