Dr. Kali Eswaran MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2016
X Patient of his
Dr Eswaran will not listen to you and wants you in and out as fast as you can. He refuses to listen to you and does not seem remotely interested in what you have to say. He talks over you and if you dare to question or disagree he gets angry. Don't even think about having any type of issue and getting in touch with him to resolve. He will not respond and his staff seem afraid of him. His staff are mostly very nice and helpful but his attitude ruins the atmosphere. patients are just customers to him.

May 22nd, 2015
Not Nice
He was extremely loud and would not listen to me, simply shouted over what i tried to say. Not a person I want for my doctor.

August 12th, 2013
Disinterested and inattentive. Dismissed my concerns about potentially life-threatening issue, disregarded my prior history, and only after I pressured him (so he wouldn't hang up on me) did he relent to give poor advice about possible urgent care needs.

July 19th, 2011
Good Doctor but terrible Staff
Doctor is good but the office staff is just terrible. The office staff will never fax the report or authorizations or any paper work for that matter on time. Also, will never followup with call on test reports. What value is a decent doctor with such bad staff?

August 17th, 2010
Good doctor
I have seen Dr E for a while now and have never had a problem with him or his staff. He's not one of those doctors that tries to rush through the appointment and get you out of there. He takes his time with each patient.

August 10th, 2010
Great Doctor, mediorco staff
Dr. E is a great doctor, but his staff is mediocre at best. I have constant issues with getting prescriptions filled, appointments, and staff call backs.However, Dr E's care is so good I somehow find a way to put up with the staff.My first visit he spent 45 minutes with me. When i needed time of work to recover from an illness, he not only gave me as much time as I needed, he went to bat for me when my employee tried to argue I was well enough to return to work.

July 29th, 2010
Amazing...
I was stunned and amazed to find such a caring doctor who "knows his stuff." Not only caring, but knowledgable; he also went in depth about things I never would have thought of mentioning. He never rushed, but always took his time. His staff must be handpicked, because they are also helpful and pleasant. I'm sharing his name with friends.

December 1st, 2009
he is one of the very best

May 31st, 2009
Dr Eswaran must have lost his compassion after he left medical school. I suffer from an invisible illness that has no cure yet, but Dr Eswaran was unwilling to send me to a specialist that could possibly help me. I ended up going to this specialist on my own, and when i presented Dr Eswaran with the results my specialist found, he didn't want to see them.

November 21st, 2016