A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalia Sadasivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalia Sadasivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadasivan
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Sadasivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalia Sadasivan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadasivan graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadasivan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalia Sadasivan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kalia Sadasivan practice?
- Dr. Kalia Sadasivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kalia Sadasivan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.