A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalia Sadasivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalia Sadasivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadasivan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadasivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalia Sadasivan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadasivan graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadasivan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalia Sadasivan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kalia Sadasivan practice?
- Dr. Kalia Sadasivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalia Sadasivan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.