A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalidas Sahetya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalidas Sahetya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahetya
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sahetya Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahetya graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sahetya has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalidas G Sahetya MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kalidas G. Sahetya practice?
- Dr. Kalidas Sahetya has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalidas Sahetya practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Internists and Bowling Green Cardiologists.