A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalidas Sahetya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalidas Sahetya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahetya
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sahetya Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahetya graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sahetya has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalidas G Sahetya MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kalidas G. Sahetya practice?
- Dr. Kalidas Sahetya has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalidas Sahetya practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Internists and Bowling Green Cardiologists.