A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalidas Sahetya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalidas Sahetya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahetya
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Sahetya Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahetya graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sahetya has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalidas G Sahetya MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kalidas G. Sahetya practice?
- Dr. Kalidas Sahetya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kalidas Sahetya practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Franklin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Russellville, KY and Brownsville, KY.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Cardiologists.