Dr. Kalil Mohamad Masri DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalil Masri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Masri graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Masri has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance