Learn more about Dr. Kalil Masri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalil Masri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masri
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Masri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- ICD Devices
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Masri graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Masri has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalil Masri DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kalil Masri practice?
- Dr. Kalil Masri has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalil Masri practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Internists and Bay City Cardiologists.