A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalil Masri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalil Masri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- ICD Devices
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Masri graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Masri has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalil Masri DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kalil Masri practice?
- Dr. Kalil Masri has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kalil Masri practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Bay City Internists and Bay City Cardiologists.