Dr. Kalim Habet MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

March 28th, 2014
Dr. Habet and staff
My mother, my husband and I are patients of Dr. Habet. He is so amazing. He takes the time to talk to you is very thorough and extremely knowledgable. He stresses lifestyle options to keep a healthy heart and body. His staff is very polite. Louie, Dr Habet's Nurse, always calls back and follows up when he needs to. We Love this Dr. Habet. Unlike others, he doesn't requiere that his patients go two or three months to refills their prescriptions unless they need to

January 9th, 2014
Dr. Habet takes care of me and several members of my family. He is very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile for his patients. He communicates very well and and has always encouraged us to ask any questions if we don't understand. Highly recommend !

June 16th, 2013
Hase 15 anos k conosco al Dr K Habet, tuve el gusto de.conocerlo enel cuarto de emergencia de un hospital local. Alli me di cuenta k yo tenia Hypertension. Gracias a Dios y a El, estoy muy bien controlada. A como an pasado los anos me sige atendiendo pues ademas que es cardiologo, esta tambien especialisado en Medicina Interna. Para mi en lo personal es un excelente doctor, tiene demasiada experiencia. Es muy humano..le tengo mucha Fe como dr y persona. Al igual mi familia ya que tambien lo an consultado. Bendito Dios por ponermelo como mi doctor.

January 23rd, 2013
Excellent!
Dr. Habet demonstrated both knowledge and compassion. Highly recommend!

August 19th, 2011
Dr. Habet took his time to explain everything to me and my family. He answered all of our questions and was very thorough.