Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kalind Bakshi
Dr. Kalind Bakshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Bensalem, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Bakshi is affiliated with Nazareth Hospital, St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne and Frankford Hospital - Torresdale Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Kalind Bakshi has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Kalind Bakshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Paul DiMuzio
Vascular Surgery, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Philadelphia, PA 0.52 mi24
Dr. Ali Khoobehi
Philadelphia, PA 0.53 mi15
Dr. Richard Sohn
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.53 mi22