A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalisha Hill, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center of Crown Point
- St James Hospital & Health Center-Olympia Fields
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kalisha Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kalisha A. Hill practice?
Dr. Kalisha Hill practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Dyer, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Crown Point, IN.
See Dyer Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Hill, Dr. Addie Hill, Dr. Adelaida Hill, Dr. Adelaide Hill, Dr. Alecia Hill, Dr. Alesha Hill, Dr. Alica Hill, Dr. Alice Hill