A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalisha Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalisha Hill, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalisha Ashara Hill MD is a female Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kalisha A. Hill practice?
- Dr. Kalisha Hill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kalisha Hill practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crown Point, IN and Crawfordsville, IN.
See Olympia Fields Pathologists.