Dr. Kallanna Manjunath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kallanna Manjunath?

BEST pediatrician in Albany

Posted on October 9th, 2012

Every time I have seen Dr. Manjunath he has been courteous, professional, patient, and treats each and every one of his patients with respect and empathy. I would recommend making an appointment with him. He is one of the hardest doctors to get an appointment with as his schedule fills up so quickly. He is definitely in demand. Amazing doctor I cannot say enough good things about him. Experience him for yourself. Best decision I ever made for my children.

one of the best overall

Posted on March 5th, 2012

I have three boys that goes to see dr. Maj. And they all love him, especially my now 5 year old who has ashma, during the years dr. Manjunath. Would give such clear instruction and advice in dealing and treating his ashma that even at age two or three he was able to understand and follow.

he is one of the caring doctors. he does his work with a smile

Posted on August 25th, 2010

Posted on August 15th, 2008

Dr. Manjunath is a great pediatrician. He really seems to care, and he is good with children. After moving and changing health insurance, I made sure that I chose one that would allow me to keep Dr. Manjunath as my son's doctor.

Autism Spectrum Disorder