A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalle Stidham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalle Stidham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stidham graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stidham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalle Marc Stidham DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalle M. Stidham practice?
- Dr. Kalle Stidham has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kalle Stidham practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Santa Clara, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons and Redwood City Family Physicians.