A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalle Stidham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalle Stidham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stidham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stidham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stidham graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stidham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalle Marc Stidham DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalle M. Stidham practice?
- Dr. Kalle Stidham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kalle Stidham practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near SAN JOSE, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See SAN JOSE Orthopedic Surgeons and SAN JOSE Sports Medicine Doctors.