A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalliopi Nestor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalliopi Nestor is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nestor graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nestor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalliopi Nestor MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kalliopi Nestor practice?
- Dr. Kalliopi Nestor has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalliopi Nestor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Coudersport, PA.
See Coudersport Physiatrists.