A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalliopi Nestor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nestor graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nestor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nestor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kalliopi Nestor practice?
Dr. Kalliopi Nestor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Coudersport, PA.
See Coudersport Surgeons, Coudersport Physiatrists, Coudersport Family Physicians, and Coudersport Sports Medicine Doctors.