A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalliopi Nestor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalliopi Nestor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nestor
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nestor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nestor graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nestor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalliopi Nestor MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kalliopi Nestor practice?
- Dr. Kalliopi Nestor has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalliopi Nestor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Coudersport, PA.
See Coudersport Physiatrists.