A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalliopi Siziopikou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalliopi Siziopikou, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siziopikou graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Siziopikou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siziopikou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kalliopi P. Siziopikou practice?
Dr. Kalliopi Siziopikou practices Anatomic Pathology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.