A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalman Ausubel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalman Ausubel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalman Ausubel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ausubel graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Ausubel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalman DR Ausubel MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kalman D. Ausubel practice?
- Dr. Kalman Ausubel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kalman Ausubel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Rocky Point, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.