A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalman Ausubel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalman Ausubel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ausubel
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Ausubel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalman Ausubel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ausubel graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Ausubel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalman DR Ausubel MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kalman D. Ausubel practice?
- Dr. Kalman Ausubel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalman Ausubel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.