Dr. Kalman Holdy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kalman Holdy?

Posted on January 20th, 2016

This is really irrelevant, as Dr. Holdy has been retired for a while now, but my husband and I were happy to have him as our family doctor for many years and we loved him. He accommodated our personal quirks and preferences and always answered questions to our satisfaction. We knew we were in good hands and hated to see him retire, although happy for him. He found us a new family doctor who is perfect for us.

Posted on September 12th, 2014

Dr. Holdy took time with me and explained things clearly. He is is to the point and honest. he helped me see things other doctors did not. I did rated the appointment time , courteous staff area high but have not experienced those due to the fact that I am a hospital patient not an office patient. Thank you Dr. Holdy for helping live a healthier life.

Posted on October 27th, 2015