Learn more about Dr. Kalmon Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalmon Post is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalmon Post, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from New York University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Post has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalmon Dolgin Post MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kalmon D. Post practice?
- Dr. Kalmon Post has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kalmon Post practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.