Learn more about Dr. Kalon Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalon Ho, M.Sc, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalon Kwun Leung Ho M.Sc, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kalon K. Ho practice?
- Dr. Kalon Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalon Ho practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.