A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpalatha Guntupalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpalatha Guntupalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Respiratory Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guntupalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Guntupalli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Harris Cty Hospital Dist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guntupalli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans