A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpalatha Guntupalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpalatha Guntupalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Respiratory Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guntupalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Guntupalli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Harris Cty Hospital Dist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpalatha Kummamuri Guntupalli MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kalpalatha K. Guntupalli practice?
- Dr. Kalpalatha Guntupalli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kalpalatha Guntupalli practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Pulmonologists.