A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpalatha Guntupalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpalatha Guntupalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Respiratory Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guntupalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Guntupalli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Harris Cty Hospital Dist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guntupalli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kalpalatha K. Guntupalli practice?
Dr. Kalpalatha Guntupalli practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Adult Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Family Physicians, and Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.