A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Acharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Acharya is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Acharya, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Acharya graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Acharya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Ravindra Acharya MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana R. Acharya practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Acharya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kalpana Acharya practices Psychiatry near Southbridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, MA.
See Southbridge Psychiatrists.