A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Dalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalal graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Dalal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Perth Amboy General Hospital
- Raritan Bay Med Ctr - Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Subhash Dalal MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana S. Dalal practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Dalal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kalpana Dalal practices Anesthesiology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and Marlboro, NJ.
See Edison Anesthesiologists.