A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Deshmukh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deshmukh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deshmukh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Deshmukh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshmukh graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Deshmukh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Sudhir Deshmukh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana S. Deshmukh practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Deshmukh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kalpana Deshmukh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Haddonfield Radiologists.