A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Deshmukh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deshmukh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deshmukh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Deshmukh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshmukh graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Deshmukh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Sudhir Deshmukh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana S. Deshmukh practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Deshmukh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kalpana Deshmukh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Haddonfield Radiologists.