A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Reddy is Excellent. Dr. Reddy has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Reddy, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kalpana G. Reddy practice?
Dr. Kalpana Reddy practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists and Richmond Hill Endocrinologists.