A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Reddy, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kalpana Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists and Richmond Hill Endocrinologists.