A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Reddy, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kalpana Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists and Richmond Hill Endocrinologists.