A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Jatla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Jatla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Jatla, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jatla graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jatla has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Kasala Jatla MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana K. Jatla practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Jatla has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalpana Jatla practices Ophthalmology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Ophthalmologists.