A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Jatla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Jatla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Jatla, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jatla graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Jatla has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jatla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kalpana K. Jatla practice?
Dr. Kalpana Jatla practices Ophthalmology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Ophthalmologists.