Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Jatla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Jatla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jatla
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Jatla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Jatla, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jatla graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jatla has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Kasala Jatla MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana K. Jatla practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Jatla has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalpana Jatla practices Ophthalmology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Ophthalmologists.